Working reflections/shadows create life in our games. And if you are stuck about which one you should use, here is a small article about it.
Here are two pictures of the same scene with Light Probe reflections and Screen Space Reflections.
- Light Probe is used in this one.
- It’s more efficient for mobile games because it’s a cheaper way to create shadows and reflections.
- You create this to the scene by going to Create -> Light -> Reflection Probe
- This is with Screen Space Reflection
- Much heavier for performance but looks way better and that’s why it’s a better option for PC and Console games
- This can be found in Post-Process effects